Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Votes - 2.73 Average
Speculation thread
(08-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: GMS @ GES FTW.  AOK.

IKR?

Stop this abbreviation nonsense ASAP!!!!

(08-04-2016, 11:30 PM)IDW16 Wrote: IKR?

ITKAF, m8. ITKAF.

Rogers dismissing the link for GMS.

Roy???

Ginger?

Kenny??

Buck?

Surely a right back will leave?

I mean, we've got three right backs, yet don't actually play a right back.

(08-06-2016, 02:12 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Surely a right back will leave?

I mean, we've got three right backs, yet don't actually play a right back.

Cikos, Fraser and who's the third? 

I'd personally like to see Fraser used more on the right of the back three, as see him devolving as a cental defender.

(08-06-2016, 02:23 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Cikos, Fraser and who's the third? 

I'd personally like to see Fraser used more on the right of the back three, as see him devolving as a cental defender.

Foster, though he has more often played elsewhere for us.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I take it this GMS rumor was indeed a lot of mince?
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

See there's a team photo on Staggies Bar instagrams 'Come and meet the players' night.

Boyd can't be invited...

Could it be another "mistake" that has left Scott Boyd off the team photo or has he been punted....I hope he hasn't just been cast aside

As I said before the whole boydy situation is totally unneeded and is a poor reflection on the manager as a manager of men and the club in looking after a county legend.Yet we read today how helpful they have been with Davies who has been here 2 minutes in comparison and told us he was leaving county
As far as I know the club website is also not promoting the Scott Boyd testimonial dinner .Maybe I missed that tho. Wish he was playing on Saturday sure he would not let the fans or team down as some others may do.
Can't see teams like Motherwell treating someone like Lasley in the same manner or everyone there would up in arms and wanting answers.

Hope we somehow find a way beat the caley on Sat!

See That Jim is keeping his boys close by in the team photo.!!!!!

How about making the next home game a ginger Pele day.

I,m sure that sort of idea would certainly be appreciated by someone like Scott Boyd and give cty fans a chance to show their support of him right now and for what he has given for city. Maybe just singing a good few ginger Pele chants and having some ginger pele banners ?

Anyone know if we have any midfielders on trial again this week?

(08-10-2016, 08:32 PM)County supporters views Wrote: As far as I know the club website is also not promoting the Scott Boyd testimonial dinner .Maybe I missed that

For tax reasons, the club aren't (officially) allowed to have any involvement in the planning of a testimonial
If Boyd's testimonial committee want the event promoted on the club website, I'd imagine they'd have to pay for advertising space in the same way any other company (e.g. Macrae & Dick, CRC-Evans, RSB, Macron) would
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(08-11-2016, 12:47 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: For tax reasons, the club aren't (officially) allowed to have any involvement in the planning of a testimonial
If Boyd's testimonial committee want the event promoted on the club website, I'd imagine they'd have to pay for advertising space in the same way any other company (e.g. Macrae & Dick, CRC-Evans, RSB, Macron) would

Ross-shire Buff pays for advertising on the club website?!

(08-11-2016, 01:00 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Ross-shire Buff pays for advertising on the club website?!

Oops. That meant to read RBS. Honest, Guv'nor

Where's he at these days, anyway?
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013