Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 3.23 Average
Speculation thread
Frederick Piquionne is joining Celtic on Loan until the end of the season. My mole at parkhead says its to bolster things after the recent injuries.
Highlander29

(01-10-2012, 04:21 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Frederick Piquionne is joining Celtic on Loan until the end of the season. My mole at parkhead says its to bolster things after the recent injuries.

Why are you posting this crap post on a celtic forum I have no problems with people supporting more than one team but some people dont actually care on the ins and outs of your other team

(01-10-2012, 06:21 PM)staggie1993 Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 04:21 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Frederick Piquionne is joining Celtic on Loan until the end of the season. My mole at parkhead says its to bolster things after the recent injuries.

Why are you posting this crap post on a celtic forum I have no problems with people supporting more than one team but some people dont actually care on the ins and outs of your other team

This is a speculation thread, I heard from my mate a transfer story so I posted it. Someone is a bitter blue nose me thinks.
Highlander29

(01-10-2012, 06:48 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 06:21 PM)staggie1993 Wrote:

This is a speculation thread, I heard from my mate a transfer story so I posted it. Someone is a bitter blue nose me thinks.

So many ways i could de-construct this but will go for the obvious 2 options.

1) Whenever anyone goes agaisnt one half of the old firm....it does not mean that they automaticaly support the other side. So put your Celtic paranoia away please.

2) This is the Jailend forum, it is noted on the description of this thread that...and I quote here..."This is the place for County fans to get together to discuss anything related to Ross County - or anything else for that matter... Please remember though that OverTheBridge.info is viewed by people of all ages, so anything that wouldn't be suitable for The Jailend, is not suitable in here either!!!"

Since your info on Celtic had nothing to do with County, then GTFO and post it in "Anything Goes" forum for non-County related guff.

Thank you.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

(01-10-2012, 06:48 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Someone is a bitter blue nose me thinks.

Someone is a fishing little [censored] me thinks..

Brick 
cue H29:
"ah everyone is biting nicely here. my work here is done"
Soz Jim'n'Billy

I honestly think that this is a general transfer chit chat thread. The pre-contract one is more Ross County only. S4L invented this one, its his call ?? Anything else is usually non football...

I have talked about Henry (Arsenal) earlier in this thread and Ferries (County) and didnt receive any abuse. Maybe the anti-catholic members should be less hasty in dishing out insaults on anything Celtic related. Im a defender of open free chat and I will not post further on this general thread as the bigots that might give the club a bad name.

Highlander29

(01-10-2012, 11:16 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I honestly think that this is a general transfer chit chat thread. The pre-contract one is more Ross County only. S4L invented this one, its his call ?? Anything else is usually non football...

I have talked about Henry (Arsenal) earlier in this thread and Ferries (County) and didnt receive any abuse. Maybe the anti-catholic members should be less hasty in dishing out insaults on anything Celtic related. Im a defender of open free chat and I will not post further on this general thread as the bigots that might give the club a bad name.

Amen

(01-05-2012, 08:08 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Also worth pointing out that Dunfermline No1. Paul Gallacher is out for the season and are after a new keeper. You think they would be after McGovern again? Good news for us if he left Falkirk as they don't have a good second choice keeper.

(01-05-2012, 09:17 PM)SteakpieStaggie Wrote: lets do an Arsenal, and bring back a club legend from the MLS for a couple of months - step forward Mr Adam Moffat.

Tongue

(01-06-2012, 12:13 AM)rcfc-1929 Wrote:
(01-05-2012, 08:08 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Also worth pointing out that Dunfermline No1. Paul Gallacher is out for the season and are after a new keeper. You think they would be after McGovern again? Good news for us if he left Falkirk as they don't have a good second choice keeper.

Not really, i'd be happy if he stayed put as he has already cost Falkirk some points this season.

(01-06-2012, 02:52 AM)IDW16 Wrote:

Not really, i'd be happy if he stayed put as he has already cost Falkirk some points this season.

Dodgy

I would rather have Falkirk with an inexperienced keeper than McGovern anyway.

To prove my point the above members have all mentioned other clubs in this thread and not received any abuse. I wonder why the Celtic word offends so many folk. I think we all know why.

Highlander29

(01-10-2012, 11:19 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote:

(01-05-2012, 09:17 PM)SteakpieStaggie Wrote: lets do an Arsenal, and bring back a club legend from the MLS for a couple of months - step forward Mr Adam Moffat.

Tongue

(01-06-2012, 02:52 AM)IDW16 Wrote:

Dodgy

I would rather have Falkirk with an inexperienced keeper than McGovern anyway.

To prove my point the above members have all mentioned other clubs in this thread and not received any abuse. I wonder why the Celtic word offends so many folk. I think we all know why.

I suggest that you read these posts again and consider the way that they are actually of relevance to County. Gallacher leaving Dunfermline may result in our opponents in Div 1 Falkirk may lose their 1st choice keeper. Let's do an Arsenal meaning County should copy Arsenal. Clearly relevant to County. Unlike your pathetic offering.

To borrow a line from our other Div 1 opponents Partick Thistle. We hate the boys in Royal Blue and the bhoys in Emerald Green so ..........

They were all with regard to former county players. Piquionne never played for us.

I'm one of the folk that your random Celtic based trolling winds up the most. I'm also Catholic and Celtic are the team of my mum's side, so I admittedly have a soft spot for Celtic. So your reasoning is [censored]. Please stop spamming the thread(s), its really tedious

(01-10-2012, 11:19 PM)IDW16 Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 11:16 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I honestly think that this is a general transfer chit chat thread. The pre-contract one is more Ross County only. S4L invented this one, its his call ?? Anything else is usually non football...

Amen

I'll join the feeding frenzy by biting.

And they (as in Celtic fans, not Catholics, just to be clear) actually wonder why they get called parinoid!!

I wouldn't want to speak for S4L but I'm fairly certain he would tell u to take ur rubbish patter about some skid mark signing for some skid marks to the anything goes forum ! Or words to that effect.

No sacrifice no victory 

Different name, same [censored] from Highlander.

I suppose the same is true about me though Rolleyes

(01-11-2012, 01:27 AM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Different name, same [censored] from Highlander.

I suppose the same is true about me though Rolleyes

Amen
No sacrifice no victory 

Rainbow 
What a car crash of a thread. And look who started the ball rolling again.

WATP (did I do it right?)

TJE/Adrian: is there a hidden 'ignore user' function hidden somewhere within the admin control panel that you could activate for users? It would save a lot of hassle in the long term.

(01-10-2012, 11:16 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Maybe the anti-catholic members should be less hasty in dishing out insaults on anything Celtic related. Im a defender of open free chat and I will not post further on this general thread as the bigots that might give the club a bad name.

Highlander29 - his music has survived through famine and oppression

Until now.

(01-11-2012, 09:04 AM)bunglebonce Wrote: TJE/Adrian: is there a hidden 'ignore user' function hidden somewhere within the admin control panel that you could activate for users? It would save a lot of hassle in the long term.

If you click on the posters name to see their profile, there should be an 'add to ignore list' option in the bottom right corner.

Magic.

This is probably the worst thread, since the new site has been up and running

For events that affect County directly or indirectly = In the Jailend

Anything else = Anything goes

Simple, hopefully everyone is grown up enough to not need to use ignore button for other posters!!

Move on