Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killie away
From the Academicals to the academic. Except of course for the extra £45,000 for 9th place. Does that mean we are unlikely to see some of our regular bench warmers playing a more significant role?

Would like to see Cameron Burges given a shot and Darvydas Sernas given some game time....but as you say, there is still 9th place to play for - would be sweet to clinch that!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I'd like to see Tony Dingwall in for Craig Curran.

Tony changed the game on Sunday and played really well, wheras Curran hasn't been at his best for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Curran's been excellent for us, but just tailed off a bit and Dingwall dserves a start.

Kyle Macleod will hopefully be on the bench again.

How about Stephen Miller replacing Kiss at right back and going with Quinn/Fraser at CB again?

Irvine's had a long season and we're safe now, I'd like to see Brittain get a start.

--------------Brown----------------
Miller---Quinn---Fraser---Reckord
Gardyne--Brittain--Woods--De Vita
----------Dingwall---Boyce--------

I would love to see Captain Fantastic back at some stage.

(05-17-2015, 10:00 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: I'd like to see Tony Dingwall in for Craig Curran.

Tony changed the game on Sunday and played really well, wheras Curran hasn't been at his best for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Curran's been excellent for us, but just tailed off a bit and Dingwall dserves a start.

How about Stephen Miller replacing Kiss at right back and going with Quinn/Fraser at CB again?

Irvine's had a long season and we're safe now, I'd like to see Brittain get a start.

Is Boyd not free from suspension?
He'll play if he is.
Tony may well play ahead of Curran as he played well in the hole behind Boycee.
Apart from that 2 possible changes it's likely to be business as usual IMO.

As for the rumours linking de Vita to Aberdeen, probably came from de Vita's agent. Always good to invent some interest from another club when you're trying to negotiate a contract ;-)

I would like to see the team start like this
Reguero
Fraser Burgess Boyd Reckford
Gardyne. Brittan R. Quinn Da Vitta
Dingwall
Boyce
Subs Brown Macleod Sernas Meite Miller and exHearts midfield player

I would definitely give Reguero another game did well against Hamilton IMO

Using the three subs if things were going well in last twenty minutes
Any of the following
Sernas on for Dingwall
Macleod for Boyce
Meite for Boyd
Pala something for R. Quinn
Miller for Fraser

Your subs are all like for like. JM likes to use his subs to change things around a bit if he can. Refreshing.

I'm heading up for this one. I guess the overall support (both teams) will be greatly reduced as a result of there being nothing significant to play for?

I think it is important to play for 9th spot and the £45K reward that would bring.

So I wouldn't want to make as many changes as folks have suggested. But I want both Dingwall and De Vita if both fully fit. Please.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

I think Reckord picked up his 6th booking on Saturday but I assume the one game suspension will be carried over to next season.

I think it's time to look forward to next season, and play those likely to be here.
With nothing other than pride at risk, then maybe the likes of Macleod should get at least 45 mins,
Not sure what the plans are for Meite, Palazuelous etc. But if they are considered part of the plans then they should surely get some time.
If not, then no reason to make big changes to the team.

I suppose the extra place and a further £50k is the best part of an extra players wage... So maybe just go for and try to get that 9th place finish

County are, quite rightly, appealing Kiss' red card.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...-red-card/

(05-19-2015, 01:05 PM)thejailender Wrote: I think it's time to look forward to next season, and play those likely to be here.
With nothing other than pride at risk, then maybe the likes of Macleod should get at least 45 mins,
Not sure what the plans are for Meite, Palazuelous etc. But if they are considered part of the plans then they should surely get some time.
If not, then no reason to make big changes to the team.

I suppose the extra place and a further £50k is the best part of an extra players wage... So maybe just go for and try to get that 9th place finish

Must admit I'd like to see Kyle MacLeod given a shot - maybe 45 minutes as you say and give Curran a break....but agree that 9th place money may be the target for this one, both clubs are safe, so it should be a nice open entertaining match!

If the weather stays this cold, I'll be reviewing the Hawaian shirt!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-19-2015, 01:36 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Must admit I'd like to see Kyle MacLeod given a shot - maybe 45 minutes as you say and give Curran a break....but agree that 9th place money may be the target for this one, both clubs are safe, so it should be a nice open entertaining match!

If the weather stays this cold, I'll be reviewing the Hawaian shirt!

Just put on a beer coat, you'll be fine!!!! Tongue

Reguero
Fraser Burgess
Brittain Irvine Woods
Gardyne Dingwall MacLeod Boyce De Vita

Subs: Brown, Reckord, Carey, Kiss, Sernas, Quinn (P), Curran

Alternatively, a team of Terry Dunfields.

(05-19-2015, 02:37 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote:
Reguero
Fraser Burgess
Brittain Irvine Woods

Complete reverse pyramid system of Adam's started last season with!

Reguero
Fraser Burgess
Brittain Irvine Woods

You holding out for a draw like?

(05-19-2015, 03:14 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: You holding out for a draw like?

Playing out of defence I reckon.

(05-17-2015, 10:00 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: I'd like to see Tony Dingwall in for Craig Curran.

Your last sentence were safe now Give Kyle and Tony first choice give rococo a run
Have tge big guns on the bench ,make it a fun day guys enjoy

Video 
Reguero
Fraser Burgess
Brittain Irvine Woods

The mid-January-Christmas-Tree formation has its merits.

Pop quiz - can Burgess play Left Back?
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager