Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
#KillieAwayHawaiianDay
[Image: 5_Xdws_KO2edited.jpg]

That's right, it's back!

Look out those Hawaiian Shirts, your coconut bra, your inflatable shark, we're hoping for another "pressure's off" party in Kilmarnock on the last day of the season.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(04-15-2015, 02:12 PM)Spain Wrote:
[Image: 5_Xdws_KO2edited.jpg]

That's right, it's back!

Look out those Hawaiian Shirts, your coconut bra, your inflatable shark, we're hoping for another "pressure's off" party in Kilmarnock on the last day of the season.

Looking forward to it ...but if the powers at be change this to the Friday I and many others will be seething .....

Make it for Well..................Smile
No sacrifice no victory 

Have 2!
Hawaiian Well away and Killie kilts away!

It would make more sense to have this for Motherwell away. Bigger crowd whereas there is a danger the Killie game will be switched to a Friday night which would reduce the away support by at least half!

After the St Mirren game today, never mind the Hawaian shirts, make sure to take the brown underpants.

You guys have a great hula party. Wish I could be there, please post pics, cant wait to see the grass kilts and shirts. Party on DUDE.

Party time with the Killie fans Smile

So who is all going along to this?

Don't know about anyone else, but I thought last year's Partick Thistle Hawaiian Away Day was one of the best County matches I have been at, ever.

Although the pressure was off both teams, just like this time, the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant.

If anyone is considering it, it is well worth it.

Bring on Saturday Smile

(05-17-2015, 10:44 PM)ReluctantHero Wrote: So who is all going along to this?

Don't know about anyone else, but I thought last year's Partick Thistle Hawaiian Away Day was one of the best County matches I have been at, ever.

Although the pressure was off both teams, just like this time, the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant.

If anyone is considering it, it is well worth it.

Bring on Saturday Smile

You obviously weren't at Hampden when we humbled the Tim's!!
Either that or you're a closet bhoy??? Tongue

(05-17-2015, 11:36 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: You obviously weren't at Hampden when we humbled the Tim's!!
Either that or you're a closet bhoy??? Tongue

lol - no, I was there, it just goes without saying that game is number one!!

Yep, I'll be going to this one - Motherwell away was fantastic atmosphere and I don't get the chance to go to many away games - so making the most of the last away game of the season!

Just need to find a shirt.....;O)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Maybe change this to Richard Brittain Appreciation Day so get the Richie Masks, Banners and T Shirts on the go for the last day? Just a thought?

Nice idea, but good luck getting masks delivered in time!

Hearing there are seats still going on the third bus if anyone knows anyone wanting to go on Saturday!!!

People have Richie masks already so I was meaning to get them out for the day! Just think the whole Hawian thing was done last year and from the reactions to it on social media last year is it a bit stale and done before feel. Not been negative but it needs some fresh and new ideas and just thought it might be a wee bit better with a different theme at the end of each season though this is a theme that I did not want to have to do was to say goodbye to Richie but I think everyone would get involved in this as I am not sure about the Hawian Day?

If it stays as cold as this there won't be many Hawaiian shirts on view........

(05-21-2015, 05:53 AM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: People have Richie masks already so I was meaning to get them out for the day! Just think the whole Hawian thing was done last year and from the reactions to it on social media last year is it a bit stale and done before feel. Not been negative but it needs some fresh and new ideas and just thought it might be a wee bit better with a different theme at the end of each season though this is a theme that I did not want to have to do was to say goodbye to Richie but I think everyone would get involved in this as I am not sure about the Hawian Day?

It is the central staggies who call the shots on the last away game theme ,doesn't matter what we wear to show our appreciation of Richie ,I'm just chuffed there are going to be a good few there,if you don't want to wear Hawaii gear then don't ,it's not compuslary to do so ,it's more important just to be there

The point of keeping it as Hawaiian day (and was discussed numerous times before announcing it) was so that as many people as possible would get involved. What's better, 20 people in Richard Brittain masks, 12 people in Superhero costumes, or more than a hundred in Hawaiian shirts?
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Personally, I like the sound of the Hawaiian shirt-clad Superman with a Richie Brittain mask on.