Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scotland vs ROI
Hope we get the three points tonight - was so wanting to go but have to work, so will schedule my break to watch an hour of it on the big screen.
They've managed to grind out results so far and have been pretty impressive but I feel our time has come...

Got an interesting piece about Gordon here

Ditched my membership to the SSC thanks to only one Saturday game this campaign (and not particularly better last campaign either). Would like to have been there, but c'est la vies.

Anyway, tonight's game could prove pivotal. While I wouldn't say it's must win, I'd say it's must not lose. If ROI win, it'll be hard to claw back their advantage. We'd have to try to beat them over there. And if we can't catch ROI, I can't see us finishing ahead of both Poland & Germany.

There is of course 3rd place and a playoff, but you can't count on that cause it's a bit of a lottery who you draw. This group is do-able though.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

I'm going 2-1 Scotland in a blood and thunder game...wish i was there, Parkhead will be bouncing tonight.

(11-14-2014, 06:30 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: I'm going 2-1 Scotland in a blood and thunder game...wish i was there, Parkhead will be bouncing tonight.

Sure will. Gutted I'm not going.

Will be there on Tuesday night though.

Huge win.