Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Watford
WTF is going on at Watford? 4 managers in 38 days, poor Billy mckinlay given the bullet after 8 days where he won 1 and drew 1. Used to follow them when I lived down south due to don cowie's presence so I still look out for them. Just can't believe the way the club is being treated

Very strange isnt it. The fact they have already got in Jokanovic makes it look like it BM was only ever a stop gap. Shame they didnt tell Billy as he has resigned from his position as NI assistant manager! Unless he has a position lined up at fulham perhaps...

Still trying to get used to our managerial decisions though to worry too much about Watford Smile

4 managers already yet they're top of the Championship!

(11-03-2014, 05:46 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: 4 managers already yet they're top of the Championship!

Yeah, am very impressed with how they're doing, and in Matej Vydra i think they have one of the best players in the Championship!

(11-04-2014, 08:55 AM)Roccos Wheelie Bin Wrote: Yeah, am very impressed with how they're doing, and in Matej Vydra i think they have one of the best players in the Championship!

Agreed.

Vydra and Deeney is a quality partnership at that level.