Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moraig MacAngus Memorial Trophy 2014. County Vs Caley Fans
Saturday 19 July
13:00 ko
Jubilee Park, Dingwall

Hi folks, it's that time of year again.

Without going into too much detail of the day as we are still a long way from a fully organised event.

Although it has fallen on the same day as the Elgin City v Ross County friendly, we hope that any supporters not attending the game will in fact pop down and cheers on the lads in a more important match.

I shall be updating this thread as much as possible. We will be looking for plenty of sponsors i.e. Match, Ball, Player of the Match, Programme. There also might be a call for helpers to arrange posters in different towns around the area and helpers for the day itself. Also, depending on the number of players from last year, there might be an oppertunity for other fans to get a game. Hopefully there will be an evening event within a local bar in Dingwall.

Anyway, please keep posted and feel free to all have a chat on this thread about the day. The last 2 years have been a great success and we would like to make this year even bigger and better.

Thank you for your time.

Scuba
Looking to hold a horse race night
Let OddsOn RACE NIGHTS help

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Contact Stephen on 07729 866 905
or find us on Facebook: @oddsonracenights

Here we go 3 in a row
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Pleased to announce that Ross County have kindly offered us the use of their strips for the match.

Once again, the club have not let us down in our quest to make it 'as stirlingshire_staggie put it' 3 in a row.

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Will go if I can. Enjoyed it last time.

Available for selection if additional players required.
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

That's a pity, already planned train awayday to Elgin.
Hope it goes well.

The sponsor costs are as follows:

Match £150
Team £100
Ball £75
Man of match £75
Programme type 1 (company name) £20
Programme type 2 (company details; name, address, contact no) £40
Player £20 (your name or company name)

If anyone would like to sponsor any of the above, please PM me your choice.

Looking for helper to first of all hand out posters to shops in their area. Dingwall is covered as I can do that myself but are there any folk out there who would be willing to take a walk around the shops in their home town? I would post a batch out to your home address.

We may also be looking for help on the day so please if you are attending and don't mind assisting, please get in touch.

Thanks

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

A Sponsor for the Match has just come in.

Other possible sponsors have been in touch but we are still a good bit away from filling all spaces. Please keep spreading the word.

Stay tuned for further updates.

***UPDATE***

We have filled the sponsors for the MATCH & the BALL. There is still loads of oppertunities to sponsor. Please ask you manager at work of and family & friends who may have their own business if they wish to help a great cause.

How many on here think they might manage the match?

Sponsorship still available:

Ross County Team - £100
Inverness CT Team - £100
Programme type 1 (company name) £20
Programme type 2 (company details; name, address, contact no) £40
Player £20 (your name or company name)

I anybody feels prices are too high, please get in touch and we can haggle Wink

Is there anyone attending the game that could catch it on video?
Or
Is there anybody willing to come along that could film for us?

***ATTENTION***ATTENTION***ATTENTION***

Due to unforseen circumstances, the match referee has had to pull out of Saturdays game. We are looking for a replacement. If you are a qualified Referee or have previously had referee experience, please get in touch with me ASAP.

We might also be looking for a tried & tested goalkeeper. Unfortunately our original keeper will be going through a late fitness test to make the game. If you are able to step up and help, please contact me ASAP.

Spread the word please.

Not long to go.

Thank you for your eyes.

A very worried Scubasteve.

Did the game go ahead? If so what was the score?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

(07-20-2014, 09:53 PM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: Did the game go ahead? If so what was the score?
5-2 County

Heard we gubbed them 5-2

5:2 - that's ace!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Couldn't manage to go due to work commitments. Delighted we pumped them. Big Grin