Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Highlight of the Season
Now that the dust has settled thought it would be good to hear all the fans highlights of the season? Despite some tough times throughout this time I still feel there has been some great moments. The last minute winning double home against Hearts! Wins Against Aberdeen & Dundee Utd in Dingwall! Wins away to Caley & St Johnstone! The final whistle against Hibs! Also the fans efforts away to Hearts & Partick Yesterday will live long in the memory!

Probably yesterday, brilliant day. We have a tremendous bunch of awayday staggies who just enjoy themselves no matter the result. Never any trouble.

Great to see quite a few new faces this season.

I think it would be therapy for some of the East stand moaners (and some on here) to join us next season!

As for home games, Tuesday night v Hibs was massive for us, and such an outpouring of relief from fans and players at the end.

Best game for me was our New Year's Day win at the dump.

Most enjoyable awaydays have been #DarkBlueSaturday and #PartickAwayHawaiianDay.

Tuesday night a final whistle, fantastic sense of relief and pride - absolutely love this club!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

St. Johnstone away. Last minute equaliser ruled out for "handball".