Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 1.79 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(05-24-2018, 10:30 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Right I'm not playing any more........... You smell :-)

Just cos you got ' feelings' as you admired the new County kit there's no need to to get personal with other posters. This is a normally polite forum for Rose County supporters.

(05-24-2018, 11:54 PM)the reaper Wrote: Just cos you got ' feelings' as you admired the new County kit there's no need to to get personal with other posters. This is a normally polite forum for Rose County supporters.

I'm in a world of shame here!

(05-25-2018, 06:56 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'm in a world of shame here!

It's not something to be shameful about!

Anyhoo, back on topic. Fonts. Excellent signing. Staggiesawayfromhome(thedump) will be along in a moment with his spreadsheet to tell us what wages he's on.

(05-24-2018, 11:54 PM)the reaper Wrote: Just cos you got ' feelings' as you admired the new County kit there's no need to to get personal with other posters. This is a normally polite forum for Rose County supporters.

Rose County Smile

(05-25-2018, 10:04 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Rose County Smile

My index finger has a stammer.

That's Fox resigned and Curran away.

No word of how long Fox's contract is

Great news that fox has is staying, wish curran all the best unless it's at a another championship club, he's been a good player for us especially alongside Boyce.
Hasn't had the same impact this season though and probably the right decision for him to move on and both player and club can start afresh.
If schalke leaves as well then we'll need to look for a replacement, as someone has already asked what s happening with Greg Morrison?

Morrison was already signed up and didn't appear to have the same wage cut deal as the higher earners had.

Current state of play now appears to be:

Signed
Fox
Naismith
Fontaine
Vigurs
Draper
Mckay
Gardyne
Keillor-Dunn
Dykes
G. Morrison
T. Dingwall
R. Dingwall

Promoted Youth Players
Grivosti
McIver
Munro
Wallace

Still in contract - offered renegotiated terms
Davies
Kelly
JOB
Dow

Out of contract - offered new deals
Schalk
Fraser

Released/Departed
Routis
Curran
Mikkelsen
Chow
N'Gog
McCarey
Tumilty
Malcolm
Foden
S. Morrison
Ashmore
Kyle Johnson

Loans Ended
Tansey
Kait
Melbourne
Souttar
Lindsay
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-25-2018, 04:09 PM)Spain Wrote: Morrison was already signed up and didn't appear to have the same wage cut deal as the higher earners had.

Current state of play now appears to be:

Signed
Fox
Naismith
Fontaine
Vigurs
Draper
Mckay
Gardyne
Dykes
G. Morrison
T. Dingwall
R. Dingwall

Promoted Youth Players
Grivosti
McIver
Munro
Wallace

Still in contract - offered renegotiated terms
Davies
Kelly
JOB
DKD
Dow

Out of contract - offered new deals
Schalk
Fraser

Released/Departed
Routis
Curran
Mikkelsen
Chow
N'Gog
McCarey
Tumilty
Malcolm
Foden
S. Morrison
Ashmore
Kyle Johnson

Loans Ended
Tansey
Kait
Melbourne
Souttar
Lindsay

Are Naismith and DKD not signed til 2020 and not offered renegotiated terms or did I read this wrong in the paper?
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Naismith did not have a renegotiated clause in the event of relegation,so still under contract.Dont know about DKD

(05-25-2018, 07:07 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Naismith did not have a renegotiated clause in the event of relegation,so still under contract.Dont know about DKD

Everyone other than Naismith was offered a free transfer or reduced terms. DKD , Along with several others, has yet to decide one way or the other.

Naismith’s agent is presumably currently negotiating a transfer, for which County will receive a fee.

(05-25-2018, 03:29 PM)MarkPockets Wrote: That's Fox resigned and Curran away.

No word of how long Fox's contract is

I do wish people would hyphenate the word re-signed , I keep thinking they've quit when I read resigned!

(05-25-2018, 06:17 PM)Blinkers Wrote: Are Naismith and DKD not signed til 2020 and not offered renegotiated terms or did I read this wrong in the paper?

It appears that you're correct. DKD is indeed under contract. Hadn't been specifically mentioned before now and had been assumed his deal was the same as the others. Have updated accordingly.

We've signed Josh Mullin from Livi (P&J).

(05-28-2018, 07:47 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: We've signed Josh Mullin from Livi (P&J).

A winger from what I can tell.

Need to see how the Livingston fans feel, but it’s good to see a player who has been there and done that, rather than some League One incompetent.

Not sure what it says about Tony Dingwall.

(05-28-2018, 08:44 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: A winger from what I can tell.

Need to see how the Livingston fans feel, but it’s good to see a player who has been there and done that, rather than some League One incompetent.

Not sure what it says about Tony Dingwall.

He's been signed to replace Naismith IMO. He can play as an attacking RB.

Really hope I'm wrong though.

Tony plays further up the park but no wonder people can't remember that given how much TD has played for us in the last couple of seasons!

(05-28-2018, 09:14 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: He's been signed to replace Naismith IMO. He can play as an attacking RB.

Really hope I'm wrong though.

Tony plays further up the park but no wonder people can't remember that given how much TD has played for us in the last couple of seasons!

Hmm. That’s put a dampener on my day.

Surely Naismith will go to a team in the Premiership. If he stays with us he'll be an absolute star in our league. Can't see it happening.

Livi have let our new man go -obviously think he won't cut it in the Premiership.

We've got Fontaine left centre but are we looking for a left back? Kelly I suppose. Will Marcus re-sign (OK jps?!)? I hope so but please don't play him at left back.

Livi don't technically have a manager yet, as they haven't resolved Hopkins scenario. That'll be playing a large part in players leaving already.

Kettlewell saying he sees him as a midfielder. Good, good.