Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.67 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
Very good striker at ICT for a few years, although it's hard to ignore the fact he's been relegated from the SPL in the last two seasons.

I thought on Friday it was very clear we needed more up front and, if McIntyre can get McKay back to his best, then he'll score goals in this league and most likely be our top scorer next season.

A gamble, but I think it'll pay off. Good signing.

(Yesterday, 02:12 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Very good striker at ICT for a few years, although it's hard to ignore the fact he's been relegated from the SPL in the last two seasons.

I thought on Friday it was very clear we needed more up front and, if McIntyre can get McKay back to his best, then he'll score goals in this league and most likely be our top scorer next season.

A gamble, but I think it'll pay off. Good signing.

Relegation part is unfortunate, but i do believe we have one of the strongest back 5's we have had in a long time in Fox, Naismith, Davies, Fraser and Kelly/ Kenny. - So we should end his bad luck!

Naimsith/Davies/Fox/Fraser/KVDG would walk into either either the Caley team or the Dundee Utd team that went down. We've got a decent backline, neither of those two did.