Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 1.79 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
Lee Robinson is dreadful. He's not even good enough to be back-up.

Who mentioned the C word...? Shudder.....

(09-01-2015, 09:43 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Bachmann has gone back to Stoke
Thought he would have preferred Gotham City over Stoke City!

Oh for goodness sake just announce the signing already! I need my bed................
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

I must have erased Creer from my memory for obvious reasons! With Creer he had the biggest stinker of a game where as Samson and Stewart were bad for the whole season! I remember Stewart been beaten with a chip from near the half way line and the lad was 6 foot 3 and to this day I have flash backs about Samsons performance in the Challenge Cup final were he caused numerous heart failures during the 120 minutes of the game only to be a hero in the shoot out with a couple of saves!

Against the grain but would take Samson as a back up keeper. He's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be, there are a hell of a lot worse keepers out there....

....would prefer Ridgers though.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

I would definitely take Samson as back-up, pretty solid SPL goalkeeper.

No way Ridgers will happen this late IMO.

We have signed Garry Woods from Leyton Orient on loan until January

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34124163

We love the various reincarnations of the Garry Wood/Garry Wood/Garry Woods name.

Hopefully this one can live up to the blonde bombshell.

(09-02-2015, 08:28 AM)Iker Wrote: We love the various reincarnations of the Garry Wood/Garry Wood/Garry Woods name.

Hopefully this one can live up to the blonde bombshell.

He dyes his hair but we don't care.

(09-01-2015, 09:06 PM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: I was hearing that it was between Ridgers and the ex Rangers & QOTS keeper Robinson.  According to Samson himself he left Killie to get first team football but I have just received a message off someone saying that it could indeed be Samson! Please lord no not be Samson! 2nd worst keeper to pull on a County Jersey behind Colin Stewart!

Not even close.

Thumbs Up 
(09-01-2015, 10:02 PM)(Re Bachmann)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Thought he would have preferred Gotham City over Stoke City!

Thanks Gypo
This is exactly the kind of immature, cheesy and petty comment that I would like to see more of.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Couple of thoughts on the end of Window business - Quite sorry to see Bachmann return to Stoke but I suppose he and his club would have expected him to have been 1st choice. From a County perspective its obviously better to have our own keeper as number one so I suppose to have two keepers of that quality was unrealistic.. I only hope that now the pressure to start is off Fox that he doesn’t get complacent and allow his standard to drop.
On the Woods return – I wasn’t jumping through hoops at the news as I had been on the lookout for an exciting striker option but on reflection it makes sense. Our starting midfield is pretty impressive but there’s no doubt McShane & possibly Murdoch will make the grade in the future but right now they’re not fully up to speed and probably need another 6mths to a year to develop. Also Irvine is pivotal, without him the team as a unit doesn’t function. Relying so heavily on one player is a big weakness, especially as our high temp pressing style can take a heavy toll physically & on the Card front. It seems quite likely that over the season we will lose Irvine at some point so Woods being there makes perfect sense.
Woods also gives the manager new tactical flexibility which will keep the opposition guessing as the better teams will have figured out how to play us. He can start playing any of 4231, 4411/451 or our current 442 but with minimal changes to personnel he can alter the system as games progress. BB & JLo are probably better placed to offer a more realistic insight than me & I would be very interested to know if others agree.
RSB should be happy as well, Woods arrival probably makes Dingwall our new 4th striker in the much vaulted no 10 role as well as offering an option on the wing or as part of a 5 man midfield. So after mulling it over all in all I think it has the potential to be a very very good piece of business providing his reported personal issues don’t have an impact and I’m sure every Staggie will welcome him back & wish him well.

Schalk confirmed on RCFC twitter, end of season, subject to international clearance.

(10-06-2015, 11:11 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Schalk confirmed on RCFC twitter, end of season, subject  to international clearance.

Think Graham's display on Saturday hastened this signing.

Can he also play in goals as back up?

Hope he gets a hat-trick against Aberdeen
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-06-2015, 06:59 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Hope he gets a hat-trick against Aberdeen

Did you mean Graham or Schalk?

(10-07-2015, 10:21 AM)the reaper Wrote: Did you mean Graham or Schalk?

I want both to score hat-tricks against Aberdeen.

I'd love to see both score hat-tricks against Aberdeen, that would be sweet :O) - to be honest, I'd love to see Graham prove himself....lad looks like he's trying too hard to be honest....get yourself into the box Brian and poach a few goals....;O)
Supporter Liaison Officer