Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(05-13-2014, 08:30 PM)Spain Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: The Rangers rumours are not about young Deeks.but rangers daft daddy George,supposedly chief scout. Rumours rumoured all around us,
By the way there is no such club as Sevco ,that went through the courts, ooooo Big Daddy George won't be happy with you talking about his first love !!!!!

You have shown a very strong pro-Rangers stance on numerous occasions and suspect they may also be your "first love".

I also find your criticism of "Kev" hypocritical considering much of what you've come out with lately. Specifically with what you've said about Brittain, and the fantasist stories about "disappearing players" which I can guarantee some are incorrect.
I expected you to come in there sometime it has nothing to do with you bbut your obvious dislike for me must show up through out ,get real it is a forum,and you don't hear me bleating about what is said,freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts we fought for so don't be going of half cocked, to my way of thinking you interfere too much on what I have to say,it's harassment, calm down Spain remember we are all in the same club blazers,I do not take offence from anything, y the way who's Kevin then
Now I'm not being smart just realistic and once something has passed I forget it I don't hold a grudge never have,

(05-13-2014, 08:33 PM)Spain Wrote: To everybody else, please feel free to discuss with us any matters you have with the board.

If you feel a more heavy handed approach is required, then so be it. If certain other posters need required for the benefit of the forum, then we'll consider this also but we would consider this a last resort. We're open to all feedback and suggestions.

There is nothing wrong with the board everyone giving of his time free showing exceptional commitment to Ross county,an excellent board of directors to a man

(05-13-2014, 10:40 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 08:30 PM)Spain Wrote: You have shown a very strong pro-Rangers stance on numerous occasions and suspect they may also be your "first love".

I also find your criticism of "Kev" hypocritical considering much of what you've come out with lately. Specifically with what you've said about Brittain, and the fantasist stories about "disappearing players" which I can guarantee some are incorrect.
I expected you to come in there sometime it has nothing to do with you bbut your obvious dislike for me must show up through out ,get real it is a forum,and you don't hear me bleating about what is said,freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts we fought for so don't be going of half cocked, to my way of thinking you interfere too much on what I have to say,it's harassment, calm down Spain remember we are all in the same club blazers,I do not take offence from anything, y the way who's Kevin then
Now I'm not being smart just realistic and once something has passed I forget it I don't hold a grudge never have,

(05-13-2014, 08:33 PM)Spain Wrote: To everybody else, please feel free to discuss with us any matters you have with the board.

If you feel a more heavy handed approach is required, then so be it. If certain other posters need required for the benefit of the forum, then we'll consider this also but we would consider this a last resort. We're open to all feedback and suggestions.

There is nothing wrong with the board everyone giving of his time free showing exceptional commitment to Ross county,an excellent board of directors to a man

A very tempting fly cast across a beautiful Highland salmon river. I rise to the surface but turn away .......

(05-13-2014, 10:40 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I expected you to come in there sometime it has nothing to do with you bbut your obvious dislike for me must show up through out ,get real it is a forum,and you don't hear me bleating about what is said,freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts we fought for so don't be going of half cocked, to my way of thinking you interfere too much on what I have to say,it's harassment, calm down Spain remember we are all in the same club blazers,I do not take offence from anything, y the way who's Kevin then

Nothing to do with me? It's a public forum (remember that freedom of speech you just mentioned), where I also happen to be a moderator, and you criticize me for commenting?

This is just yet another one of your extremely tiresome, nonsensical and hypocritical rants.

The reason I regularly comment on your behaviour on here is due to the numerous and continued complaints I receive about you, and while I don't want to enter into a public slanging match with you, you need to appreciate that your behaviour is not conducive to a successful forum.

And for the record "Kev" is a reference to Millwall Staggy, who signed up to the forum pretending to be Kevin Luckassen and has now been indefinitely banned from the site.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-14-2014, 08:10 PM)Spain Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 10:40 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I expected you to come in there sometime it has nothing to do with you bbut your obvious dislike for me must show up through out ,get real it is a forum,and you don't hear me bleating about what is said,freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts we fought for so don't be going of half cocked, to my way of thinking you interfere too much on what I have to say,it's harassment, calm down Spain remember we are all in the same club blazers,I do not take offence from anything, y the way who's Kevin then

Nothing to do with me? It's a public forum (remember that freedom of speech you just mentioned), where I also happen to be a moderator, and you criticize me for commenting?

This is just yet another one of your extremely tiresome, nonsensical and hypocritical rants.

The reason I regularly comment on your behaviour on here is due to the numerous and continued complaints I receive about you, and while I don't want to enter into a public slanging match with you, you need to appreciate that your behaviour is not conducive to a successful forum.

And for the record "Kev" is a reference to Millwall Staggy, who signed up to the forum pretending to be Kevin Luckassen and has now been indefinitely banned from the site.

Fair enough I realise you have great responsibility will tone it down in future

Andrew Thomson ‏@andyinverness (BBC Journo)
Ross County goalkeeper Michael Fraser is leaving the club after three seasons at Victoria Park.

(05-15-2014, 01:19 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Andrew Thomson ‏@andyinverness (BBC Journo)
Ross County goalkeeper Michael Fraser is leaving the club after three seasons at Victoria Park.

Not a big shock to be fair.

(05-15-2014, 01:19 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Andrew Thomson ‏@andyinverness (BBC Journo)

Good luck Michael Fraser a great shot stopper.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

Good luck Mickey - thanks for all you have done for the club mate!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Hope you find a club fast Michael ,all the best wherever you may be

Alex O'Henley @OHenleyAlex
Summer of change @TheStaggies continues with Alex Cooper, Gary Glen leaving the club along with Michael Fraser. Others to follow apparently

(05-16-2014, 08:19 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Alex O'Henley @OHenleyAlex
Summer of change @TheStaggies continues with Alex Cooper, Gary Glen leaving the club along with Michael Fraser. Others to follow apparently

I like Cooper again since wee Stevie Fergie got hold of him looks great as does scot ferries sorry for anyone leaving wish them all the best,I liked wee Garry glen but time to move on memories are good

(05-16-2014, 08:19 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Alex O'Henley @OHenleyAlex

Shame about Cooper, I think he was just about to become the player I thank we all hoped he could be. Wish them all luck and good fortune.

It's at times like this that sentiment can take over, however, Cooper and Glen have had ample chances to push for a starting place,

Your future is what you make it, nobody hands you anything in this life - you have to have desire, hunger and determination to succeed - I've not seen that from either player!

It's all very well complaining about foreign players coming in etc, but you simply have to show you are better and have more desire - that is what is lacking!

I have no doubt you will see both desire and hunger from the likes of Tony Dingwall and Kyle MacLeod - reason being they have had to survive on virtually nothing but YTS salaries while others have had more and provided less to the club!

These young boys are the future and you'll see the hunger in them - mark my words!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I'm not surprised Gary Glen is gone. I think he only got another contract last summer because there was so much uncertainty over the rest of the squad. We got him signed up early to be sure of at least one striker! He tries hard but isn't cut out for the Premiership.

More disappointed to see Alex Cooper leave. Latterly he's shown some flashes of his potential (some good runs and skill versus St Mirren and Partick) but when you consider he's 22 and still not properly broken into the first team, it's probably time for him to get regular games elsewhere. For his own development as much as anything.

Sad to see Michael Fraser leave too, but not surprised. He's been a good servant to the club but it's right that he leaves to seek games elsewhere. Hopefully we keep Mark Brown, who has really impressed me lately, and sign someone decent to challenge him. I think someone mentioned a Ghanaian World Cup player?

Very surprised at the release of Cooper. Pace is in short supply in our game and he was beginning to learn how to use his. Strange decision. Would not be surprised if he end up very close by!

Confirmation on Glen and Cooper:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/...-gary-glen

Not surprised by Fraser or Glen, but disappointed to see Cooper go. Thought he still had something to offer and was improving (albeit not as quick as he would have with more games). Good option to bring off the bench, like a younger less Mike-Myers-looking, version of Corcoran.

Got a few younger players who can play the wide roles (Maatsen, Ross, Ferries, Dingwall), and De Leeuw, so it's understandable to an extent. If he wasn't guaranteed a start and had younger competition, maybe he wanted a fresh start. With his dad being let go too, it was maybe 'easier' for all parties involved as well.

Thought glen was unlucky not to get more game time he scored 1 or 2 important goals last season (Dundee,Aberdeen games) and IMO was brilliant in the New Years derby win alongside slew , always thought he would be good playing of arquin
County till I die

Disappointed to see Cooper go. Thought in the last 6 months he dramatically improved and looked to have put his injury worries behind him. Could have been pushing for a start next season if he managed to get a good pre-season under his belt.

Glen won't be missed.

(05-16-2014, 10:43 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: It's at times like this that sentiment can take over, however, Cooper and Glen have had ample chances to push for a starting place,

Your future is what you make it, nobody hands you anything in this life - you have to have desire, hunger and determination to succeed - I've not seen that from either player!

It's all very well complaining about foreign players coming in etc, but you simply have to show you are better and have more desire - that is what is lacking!

I have no doubt you will see both desire and hunger from the likes of Tony Dingwall and Kyle MacLeod - reason being they have had to survive on virtually nothing but YTS salaries while others have had more and provided less to the club!

These young boys are the future and you'll see the hunger in them - mark my words!

Yes your right I said that about under 20s games players on full time wages not putting the effort into it like young boys,
Fair play to Stevie ferguson he got it right all round our under 20s are in good hands can't praise Stevie enough, I'm sure Deeks will be cautious this time round I'm confident this time we will get our strategy spot n,and to suit the purse