Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(05-12-2014, 04:55 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: never expected that....still think we need a coach how gets the team fitter and faster...

Derek best pal is none other than Danny Lennon
!just saying!

(05-12-2014, 07:06 PM)staggie52 Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:59 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Shame to see him go but not surprising considering the off-field issues surrounding him.

Unsubstantiated allegations are the equivalent of making faces behind someone's back because you don't have the bottle to front it up with them. Give it a rest.

Or an act of respect as to not make the individuals problems common knowledge.

(05-12-2014, 08:39 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 07:06 PM)staggie52 Wrote: Unsubstantiated allegations are the equivalent of making faces behind someone's back because you don't have the bottle to front it up with them. Give it a rest.

Or an act of respect as to not make the individuals problems common knowledge.

Sorry, but no, if it was respect you wouldn't mention them. All you've done is cast aspersions on his private life with no justification or reason. The worst type of gossip in my opinion.

Kyle Macleod @kylemacleod9
Delighted to have signed a new 1 year contract at Ross County!

(05-12-2014, 04:55 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: never expected that....still think we need a coach how gets the team fitter and faster...

Remember how fit the team was when Brewster was there? Apparently he is assistant manager at Whitehawk in the conference but strangers things have happened.

(05-12-2014, 09:36 PM)lothianstag Wrote:

Remember how fit the team was when Brewster was there? Apparently he is assistant manager at Whitehawk in the conference but strangers things have happened.

Yes I remember, used to see the team regularly being ran round Dingwall...at speed....
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(05-12-2014, 09:09 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Kyle Macleod @kylemacleod9

By the end of the BBC the 4 boys have signed for the first team...not sure if it's just worded poorly...
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Cooper "It is Derek's decision and I am obviously upset, but I just have have to get on with it" - P&J Tuesday

The fact that Adams is already restructuring his backroom staff surely confirms that he is staying and puts to bed these ridiculous Sevco rumours.

(05-12-2014, 09:51 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote:

By the end of the BBC the 4 boys have signed for the first team...not sure if it's just worded poorly...

Now confirmed on OS:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...irmed.aspx

Not really surprised Cooper has left.

He never really impressed me and I think it's an area we will actually improve on in the summer.

(05-12-2014, 08:52 PM)staggie52 Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 08:39 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Or an act of respect as to not make the individuals problems common knowledge.

Sorry, but no, if it was respect you wouldn't mention them. All you've done is cast aspersions on his private life with no justification or reason. The worst type of gossip in my opinion.

It's the second time this poster has posted speculation to the point of illegality. There's trolling and there's vicious, nasty, malicious lies.

If I was a mod, this guy would have been kicked off a while ago, but his posts on Brittain and now Cooper are pretty much the reason this place has gone to the dogs.

TONY DINGWALL delighted to have the opportunity to push for a first team spot well done to Tony well done to Kyle Ross shire buffs

(05-13-2014, 02:10 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 08:52 PM)staggie52 Wrote: Sorry, but no, if it was respect you wouldn't mention them. All you've done is cast aspersions on his private life with no justification or reason. The worst type of gossip in my opinion.

It's the second time this poster has posted speculation to the point of illegality. There's trolling and there's vicious, nasty, malicious lies.

If I was a mod, this guy would have been kicked off a while ago, but his posts on Brittain and now Cooper are pretty much the reason this place has gone to the dogs.

Football first,peoples private lives should not be speculation or rumoured on this or any forum.
The poster should appologise for this,actually for all he knows family and friends could be reading this,
Shame

(05-13-2014, 02:10 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 08:52 PM)staggie52 Wrote: Sorry, but no, if it was respect you wouldn't mention them. All you've done is cast aspersions on his private life with no justification or reason. The worst type of gossip in my opinion.

This completely. OTB, in terms of people posting nonsense, is ridiculous now.

(05-13-2014, 07:07 PM)IDW16 Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 02:10 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: It's the second time this poster has posted speculation to the point of illegality. There's trolling and there's vicious, nasty, malicious lies.

This completely. OTB, in terms of people posting nonsense, is ridiculous now.

The levels of nonsenciness (if that is indeed a word), is only equalled by the levels of preciousness by certain posters. Keep going OTB, your doing a great job! People who constantly bite at the fu kwit comments by some should maybe start writing to the mail online or maybe the Sunday Post to address their indignations instead.

(05-13-2014, 02:10 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: It's the second time this poster has posted speculation to the point of illegality. There's trolling and there's vicious, nasty, malicious lies.

I blocked Millwall staggy ages ago. Just wish people would stop replying to him and making his posts appear anyway! If you ignore trolls they will eventually go away.

(05-13-2014, 08:21 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Cooper "It is Derek's decision and I am obviously upset, but I just have have to get on with it" - P&J Tuesday

The fact that Adams is already restructuring his backroom staff surely confirms that he is staying and puts to bed these ridiculous Sevco rumours.

The Rangers rumours are not about young Deeks.but rangers daft daddy George,supposedly chief scout. Rumours rumoured all around us,
By the way there is no such club as Sevco ,that went through the courts, ooooo Big Daddy George won't be happy with you talking about his first love !!!!!

The eagle eyed among you all may have noticed that "Kev" has already been dealt with and is now also a "confirmed departure". He had numerous warnings, and for the benefit of the forum has been permanently banned.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-13-2014, 07:25 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: The Rangers rumours are not about young Deeks.but rangers daft daddy George,supposedly chief scout. Rumours rumoured all around us,
By the way there is no such club as Sevco ,that went through the courts, ooooo Big Daddy George won't be happy with you talking about his first love !!!!!

You have shown a very strong pro-Rangers stance on numerous occasions and suspect they may also be your "first love".

I also find your criticism of "Kev" hypocritical considering much of what you've come out with lately. Specifically with what you've said about Brittain, and the fantasist stories about "disappearing players" which I can guarantee some are incorrect.

To everybody else, please feel free to discuss with us any matters you have with the board.

If you feel a more heavy handed approach is required, then so be it. If certain other posters need required for the benefit of the forum, then we'll consider this also but we would consider this a last resort. We're open to all feedback and suggestions.

(05-13-2014, 08:33 PM)Spain Wrote: To everybody else, please feel free to discuss with us any matters you have with the board.

If you feel a more heavy handed approach is required, then so be it. If certain other posters need required for the benefit of the forum, then we'll consider this also but we would consider this a last resort. We're open to all feedback and suggestions.
You're doing a grand job.

[Image: large_6da13964e190a9f3ae95161a34424048386f2915.jpg]