Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ARGUABLY THE POST OF THE YEAR
Taken from Pie and Bovril from famed St Mirren fan Lex and posted following the abandoning of our match against ICT.

Incidentally didn't they wait a lot longer yesterday before calling the game off than on last Friday ?

Lex, on 31 Oct 2013 - 22:59, said:

The good news for County fans is this game is taking place in civilisation and not Dingwall. We even have functioning electricity and everything down here. I propose we offer the highland savages guests an informational tour of our state of the art facility pre match. At the end of the tour we should present them with complimentary pamphlets entitled ' How to get football matches on, and keep them on '.

I don't often hope visiting teams leave St Mirren Park for anything, but i'm changing that particular tack for this weekends match. I hope County head back to the Heelans' with an education. An education on how to run stadiums in the big boys league.

It is probably all this guy's fault! You just know if you write something like that it will bite you in the ars*. Our fixture list is about to get interesting that is for sure.

(11-03-2013, 02:53 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Our fixture list is about to get interesting that is for sure.

And all for the better most probably, we were probably not going to beat Inverness Thistle and were not going to beat St Midden, all in all, a good bit of business. £30k down from the Floodlight Failure, £k? up if we get 1-6 points out of the rearranged fixtures, knowing how tight the league is, a single point could be the difference between top six and bottom six!
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

(11-03-2013, 12:12 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Taken from Pie and Bovril from famed St Mirren fan Lex and posted following the abandoning of our match against ICT.

Incidentally didn't they wait a lot longer yesterday before calling the game off than on last Friday ?

The good news for County fans is this game is taking place in civilisation and not Dingwall. We even have functioning electricity and everything down here. I propose we offer the highland savages guests an informational tour of our state of the art facility pre match. At the end of the tour we should present them with complimentary pamphlets entitled ' How to get football matches on, and keep them on '.

I don't often hope visiting teams leave St Mirren Park for anything, but i'm changing that particular tack for this weekends match. I hope County head back to the Heelans' with an education. An education on how to run stadiums in the big boys league.

Oh dear, and this clown calls himself a football supporter?
Where do these clowns think the electricity comes from?
Okay, I am going to be nasty here; I guess a lot of them don’t pay for electricity.
Therefore it would probably come as a surprise to him, that electricity is generated by the Hydro Electric Schemes in the North of Scotland and sent down the pylons.
I hope he reads this!
We also have fresh running water, keeps us smelling nice when we have a bath or shower.

The post of the year is clearly the opening post on the "kovy for scotland" thread.

i thought it was a humourous post and his hubris came back to bite him on the bum. Not much more to say about it really.

Fleackeuy, your reaction to his post is just embarrassing.

(11-03-2013, 06:23 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 12:12 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Taken from Pie and Bovril from famed St Mirren fan Lex and posted following the abandoning of our match against ICT.

Oh dear, and this clown calls himself a football supporter?
Okay, I am going to be nasty here; I guess a lot of them don’t pay for electricity.
Therefore it would probably come as a surprise to him, that electricity is generated by the Hydro Electric Schemes in the North of Scotland and sent down the pylons.
I hope he reads this!
We also have fresh running water, keeps us smelling nice when we have a bath or shower.

Don't believe that the Dump Dwellers have running water, as one of them came into our shop on Friday, it took 2 days to get rid of the smell.

Took quite a time to explain to Jimbo why the guy smelt so bad, but he did buy some Staggie Lotto tickets.

Maybe that's why they don't go to their home games, cos they will smell to much.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(11-04-2013, 09:02 AM)Applecross Staggie Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 06:23 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Oh dear, and this clown calls himself a football supporter?
I hope he reads this!

Don't believe that the Dump Dwellers have running water, as one of them came into our shop on Friday, it took 2 days to get rid of the smell.

Took quite a time to explain to Jimbo why the guy smelt so bad, but he did buy some Staggie Lotto tickets.

Maybe that's why they don't go to their home games, cos they will smell to much.

Good reading Applecross!

However.
Think some folk are on the wrong page on this one!

Kovy post has to be the "post of the year.." belter!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-04-2013, 09:02 AM)Applecross Staggie Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 06:23 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Oh dear, and this clown calls himself a football supporter?
I hope he reads this!

Bet he came from near the ferry
And I doubt he has a telly.

This is a thread about a post made by a st mirren fan.

Why are caley fans being mentioned?

It's not even good patter.

'caley fans smell haha!!' I'd expect that from a 5 year old

(11-04-2013, 04:15 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: This is a thread about a post made by a st mirren fan.

Lex, says the game is taking place in civilisation(Ferguslie Park is one of the roughest areas in Scotland. Twinned with The Bronx. Lex, what a plonker.

Since when has Paisley been considered civilization?

(11-04-2013, 06:12 PM)kenthehood Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:15 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: This is a thread about a post made by a st mirren fan.

Lex, says the game is taking place in civilisation(Ferguslie Park is one of the roughest areas in Scotland. Twinned with The Bronx. Lex, what a plonker.

Guys

Think I am missing something here?
At what point in the thread are Caley mentioned? (apart from TJ bring it in)
Thread is a reaction to some “EEJIT” from Paisley.
And, by the way, it’s only a joke.
I’m sure they have electricity in “PAISLEY”!
(Fresh running water, not so sure?)