Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bye Bye Fenlon
(11-08-2013, 11:18 PM)wemyss77 Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 04:40 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Apparently its official now...he is gone...some talk on him taking Malpas also..

Seems to be nothing announced so far. A quick check of ICT online shows that their fans have no idea yet either. Dug out at Easter Road will be interesting Tomorrow.

Apparently he starts at Hibs on Monday.......only time will tell I suppose
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(11-09-2013, 09:02 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 11:18 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Seems to be nothing announced so far. A quick check of ICT online shows that their fans have no idea yet either. Dug out at Easter Road will be interesting Tomorrow.

Apparently he starts at Hibs on Monday.......only time will tell I suppose

Who cares? Concentrate on County, other teams can take care of themselves.

Agreed, delete this post as it has nothing to do with County!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-09-2013, 08:10 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Heard from a Caley fan who was at hospitality that Butcher was ripping the p1ss out of County before their match against Kilmarnock, switching the lights on and off and saying "Global Energy My Ar$e - let's face it they have no time for us and we have no time for them - I don't buy this crap about him talking up both Highland teams - he was just putting on a face for the media - truth is he's a big kn0b and I'm glad he's going - hopefully he'll decimate their team in January!!!

Get into them!!!

Are you serious?

Can you not take a joke?

The Post Police are out again, who cares, it is getting a bit of chat and banter about football, the same we way as would in the stands.

(11-09-2013, 09:48 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: The Post Police are out again, who cares, it is getting a bit of chat and banter about football, the same we way as would in the stands.

Just expressing my opinion pal, just like everyone else on here

(11-09-2013, 10:22 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 09:48 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: The Post Police are out again, who cares, it is getting a bit of chat and banter about football, the same we way as would in the stands.

Hey sorry, maybe tone came across completely wrong, just having a laugh. I don't really believe in the Post Police, honest!

Likewise, funny that people bring up the post police or whatever when they don't like someone else's opinion, it's an open forum, no police just different opinions, live with it.

I think if it were 4-1 rather than 1-4 Today the above posts would not exist. A Bad day, so lets not worry about it too much....

Are you a Caley Troll?

Very interesting interview, some subtle digs in there too, regards training facilities etc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24915511#asset

Malpas interview was the best on Sportsound last night - dig in about the low attendances and lack of facilities at ICT.....said it wasn't hard making the decision - was a lot more truthful that Butcher....
Supporter Liaison Officer