Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crowd for Friday Night?
(10-25-2013, 10:58 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Rose tinted glasses.....I'm sure there are a lot of angry Staggies out there tonight - people pay good money and travel long distances to watch these games, don't just gloss over it.....just shouldn't happen with the money behind Roy MacGregor - the energy is something he should get right!!

I have been an electrician for over 10 years mate, sometimes things break down. Cash and planning sometimes only get you so far.

I would also like to add - No publicity is bad publicity. Profile was raised over this harmless incident.
Highlander29

(10-29-2013, 01:49 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 10:58 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Rose tinted glasses.....I'm sure there are a lot of angry Staggies out there tonight - people pay good money and travel long distances to watch these games, don't just gloss over it.....just shouldn't happen with the money behind Roy MacGregor - the energy is something he should get right!!

I have been an electrician for over 10 years mate, sometimes things break down. Cash and planning sometimes only get you so far.

I would also like to add - No publicity is bad publicity. Profile was raised over this harmless incident.

I accept that things fail - but hearing Radio Scotland on the way home that this is the third time we have had issues with floodlights is gauling and I'm sure it's now top of Roy's list of things to get sorted - was not good publicity at all, in fact, very embarrasing for the club in front of National TV.....let's hope this at least brings it to the top of the priority list - no point in installing new media centre if the electrical infrastructure isn't in place - only asking for trouble!
Supporter Liaison Officer