Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crowd for Friday Night?
Might be a little disappointing - live on BT Sport and an awful weather forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651245

Also news item on County site (copied below) seems to suggest there are plenty of tickets available.

Demand has been high for tickets for this Friday's first clash of the Premiership's two most Northerly teams, but despite the game having been brought forward to Friday night fans of both Ross County and Inverness Caledonian Thistle still have plenty of time to purchase their tickets.

Ross County fans are able to purchase their tickets from The Global Energy Stadium either in person or by telephoning 01349 860860 during normal office hours (09:00 - 13:00, 13:30 - 17:00) or 24 hours a day via the online shop.

Tickets for the Inverness end are being handled through the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium and again are available to pre-purchase through the week.

Ross County have confirmed that both home and away fans will still be able to purchase tickets on the night of the game, with the Matchday Ticket Office opening from 18:15 and remaining open right up until kick off with all remaining tickets available there.

It promises to be an amazing atmosphere under the floodlights, so there's no excuse for football fans to miss out on one of the most eagerly anticipated fixtures of the season

Got mine last night.

I think it will be a good game of football and the fans will get behind the team like they alwase do on derby day/night MON THE STAGGIES

Get a drum along and Get into them. MON THE STAGGIES

Had heard that both our and ICT's ticket sales were on the slow side. Hopefully, there will be a good few walk ups.

Looking forward to the game. Ive not been to a game this year as I'm busy on Sats.

Not sure if I can see further than a 1-1 draw but will take that step of the fence and go with 2-1 County (Quinn,Boyd with the goals) (Foran with an offside goal for them).

Anyway, I hope with all this talk of bad weather the game actually goes ahead.

Picking my tickets up on the night so I do not know where our seats are but hopefully near folk than are up for a song.

See ya all there!!!
Looking to hold a horse race night
Let OddsOn RACE NIGHTS help

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Contact Stephen on 07729 866 905
or find us on Facebook: @oddsonracenights

I'll be there - can't wait - GET INTO THEM!! Boom boom boom boom!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Hope the weather doesn't have too much of an impact, I am not sure what the weather is like in Dingwall at the mo, have we less risk of waterlogging after the pitch improvements at the end of last season?

Pouring down...but intermittent

I doubt the weather will stop the game tonight...
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(10-25-2013, 11:45 AM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Pouring down...but intermittent

What a difference a year makes. Last season we would all be making alternative plans for this evening by now.

(10-25-2013, 11:56 AM)Brora Boy Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 11:45 AM)Stiflers old man Wrote: Pouring down...but intermittent

What a difference a year makes. Last season we would all be making alternative plans for this evening by now.

Your not kidding...We would also have been offering help to clear the pitch of water...Smile
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(10-24-2013, 10:50 AM)Strathglass Wrote: Might be a little disappointing - live on BT Sport and an awful weather forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651245

Also news item on County site (copied below) seems to suggest there are plenty of tickets available.

Demand has been high for tickets for this Friday's first clash of the Premiership's two most Northerly teams, but despite the game having been brought forward to Friday night fans of both Ross County and Inverness Caledonian Thistle still have plenty of time to purchase their tickets.

Ross County fans are able to purchase their tickets from The Global Energy Stadium either in person or by telephoning 01349 860860 during normal office hours (09:00 - 13:00, 13:30 - 17:00) or 24 hours a day via the online shop.

Tickets for the Inverness end are being handled through the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium and again are available to pre-purchase through the week.

Ross County have confirmed that both home and away fans will still be able to purchase tickets on the night of the game, with the Matchday Ticket Office opening from 18:15 and remaining open right up until kick off with all remaining tickets available there.

It promises to be an amazing atmosphere under the floodlights, so there's no excuse for football fans to miss out on one of the most eagerly anticipated fixtures of the season

My info from inverness camp, ICT have not sold many ticket,well know for sure at game. I am going to try and use ICT in all responses as vote of respect to inverness thistle who never get a mention,yet put in equal amount. As the moB

Mod Edit: Double post.

(10-24-2013, 10:50 AM)Strathglass Wrote: Might be a little disappointing - live on BT Sport and an awful weather forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651245

Kovy will cause MAYHAM ""Singing in the, raiin
What a wonderful feeling
As. We beat them again.

KOVY is a Staggie we shall not be moved County county county COUNT Y!!!!

Heard today that Caley have only sold 500 tickets!! Top of the league until a couple of weeks ago and in quarter final of league cup what a p**s poor support to take to 1st derby of the season, no wonder Butcher despairs at the lack of support.

(10-25-2013, 05:45 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Heard today that Caley have only sold 500 tickets!! Top of the league until a couple of weeks ago and in quarter final of league cup what a p**s poor support to take to 1st derby of the season, no wonder Butcher despairs at the lack of support.

That means more tickets to be sold to home fans. Or are you saying a poor turnout is purely because of the away support?

Away attendances at these games have been slowly dwindling; it's entirely the home team's fault if the game isn't sold out, I'm afraid.

Dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam. Why did that have to happen, makes us look really bad....

(10-25-2013, 09:01 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam. Why did that have to happen, makes us look really bad....

Have to agree, whether the problem was outside as Roy said on radio, it amateur and should not happen, there had to be better backup supply!!

Press will jump all over this and the Global Energy link - this needs sorted and fast Roy!!

(10-25-2013, 10:15 PM)staggie2509 Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 09:01 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam. Why did that have to happen, makes us look really bad....

Have to agree, whether the problem was outside as Roy said on radio, it amateur and should not happen, there had to be better backup supply!!

Press will jump all over this and the Global Energy link - this needs sorted and fast Roy!!

Speaking with a hydro engineer at game,his comment was :think about it first time this season lights needed. No testing had been done,his opinion was overload,
So much for Global energy.

Overload is what is being reported on Radio Scotland - just shows the infrastructure at the ground is fragile - apparently it's the third time it's happened at the GES......this will be talking point for weeks, Caley fans will have a field day with this....just shouldn't happen!

(10-25-2013, 06:29 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 05:45 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Heard today that Caley have only sold 500 tickets!! Top of the league until a couple of weeks ago and in quarter final of league cup what a p**s poor support to take to 1st derby of the season, no wonder Butcher despairs at the lack of support.

That means more tickets to be sold to home fans. Or are you saying a poor turnout is purely because of the away support?

Away attendances at these games have been slowly dwindling; it's entirely the home team's fault if the game isn't sold out, I'm afraid.
My remarks were about the Caley support, whats it got to do with County? Caley have had a great start to their season and should have been pretty much filling the away stand to support their team against their local rivals.

(10-25-2013, 10:39 PM)dawyckstag Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 06:29 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:

My remarks were about the Caley support, whats it got to do with County? Caley have had a great start to their season and should have been pretty much filling the away stand to support their team against their local rivals.

In fairness they had a good turn out,and they were still in stadium when we were all gone