Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
ADAMS OUT
"Adam's out"!!! Yawn....oh yeah, back to the bottom tier then.

Anyone looking at winning the league need to switch allegiances, our seasons will consist of fighting to stay up with the odd season where we sneak into the top 6. Until Roman Abrhamovic gets bored with Chelsea and fancies a Highland home, that is likely to be the reality.

"Adams out".....what nonsense

Agreed, a right loudmouth tube behind me in west stand - what a zoomer the guy is shouting "Adams must go" - total idiot!

We will get there - it may take a few defeats but it'll come!

Having said that - foreign players having a better work ethic - eh NO Derek!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-16-2014, 05:34 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Agreed, a right loudmouth tube behind me in west stand - what a zoomer the guy is shouting "Adams must go" - total idiot!

with you on idiot in the west stand - just no sense as to what is happening and his shouting at Adams and riche when he was coming on was ridiculous. Entitled to an opinion but think the team and manager deserve us to get behind them more than that.

Cool
(08-16-2014, 05:34 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Agreed, a right loudmouth tube behind me in west stand - what a zoomer the guy is shouting "Adams must go" - total idiot!

You can fool all of the people some off the time, some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time,
Things are not right, Delueew looks an angry man Arquan looks like he is p--d off but worst of all Jervis doesn't look atall,how he was not the first to be subbed I'll never know, and as for today's referee. Absolutely diabolical,
Again though we might have been two goals up early on, played nice stuff in early stages, but Jervise will never be the answer up front,maybe that's what's wrong with thevArquan manSad

Boyce should have started today, we'd have converted some of the earlier chances, this boy knows how to get himself into good goal scoring positions.....maybe Jervis and Boyce up front, or Boyce and Arquin - but I'd like to see two up front!

Agreed, Arquin looked hacked off at being taken off, and gave Adams a wide berth - but it wasn't his best game to be honest!

Agreed that kiss should have gone off. Maybe he needs a game on the bench to see if it gees him up. Would have taken jervis off and left arquin. Not best pleased these 2 and went up tunnel and didnt return as i could see from east stand.

Agree with others that carey and quinn were best today with quinn just edging it for me.

Some good stuff but lacking in final third. Give boyce and maatasen a start.

Liked the applause for ketts but ciuld ave been louder

Poor crowd today, very flat. If its like that now what it will be like come november only time will tell.

Jeez oh, people forget the reason we have high expectations at the club is because of what Derek has delivered us year after year....promotion, Scottish cup final, Ist division champions, top six 1st season in SPL etc
Perhaps some want us back in the 3rd division chucking money at journeymen Angry

(08-16-2014, 06:44 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Perhaps some want us back in the 3rd division chucking money at journeymen Angry

No, most folk want a natural progression. Not making backward steps.

Progression takes time mate - doesn't happen overnight!

(08-16-2014, 07:06 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Progression takes time mate - doesn't happen overnight!

This is our third season in the top flight, we made mistakes last year which we should of learned from. Yet we have done exactly the same.

So what's the answer....

Think this Adams out topic should be deleted. It doesn't make any sense, and is not at all helpful. Who else agrees?

Me - delete it!

(08-16-2014, 06:03 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Cool

You can fool all of the people some off the time, some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time,
Things are not right, Delueew looks an angry man Arquan looks like he is p--d off but worst of all Jervis doesn't look atall,how he was not the first to be subbed I'll never know, and as for today's referee. Absolutely diabolical,
Again though we might have been two goals up early on, played nice stuff in early stages, but Jervise will never be the answer up front,maybe that's what's wrong with thevArquan manSad
Oh,that old chestnut,
Can you explain why the ref was diabolical?

Attention All those calling for Adams to go, take a deep breath and think back a few seasons ago when with no warning it was announced he had left for Hibs as assistant manager, I bet you all crapped yourselves and panic set in and you thought oh f£&k, what are we going to do, how do we replace someone like him.
Now that you have had time to think about how you felt back then, are you still so desperate to get him out, these players will improve if you encourage and support them. Adams is the one getting paid to do the job, not you and he will get it right sooner or later. We are in the top league FFS, there's bigger and better teams than us who would love to be where we are.

I'm sorry but we can't keep dipping into foreign players, it worked just last season so far this season it hasn't, these players being honest don't care if we get relegated we need to do what the lot over the bridge did and take players on a bad time and make them love the area and club if it worked for them it should work for us.

If we are still sitting bottom by the derby and we lose that in October then ADAMS MUST GO!!!!!

(08-16-2014, 07:53 PM)tattiedave Wrote:
(08-16-2014, 06:03 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Cool
Oh,that old chestnut,
Can you explain why the ref was diabolical?
At least I've offered something to discuss, referee. Were you at the game tattie

Seriously people want this thread deleted because someone DARES to have an opinion.

Long Live The Happy Clappers and as I have stated on a previous thread we have the set
1. The players need time to gel
2. Derek doesn't know his best team
3. We are a small town team and we need to remember where we have come from.

Same bull trotted out the last two seasons.

Roy MacGregor has made us an SPL team unfortunately the product is not good enough and you can spin it anyway you like 7th flattered us greatly last season.

You can say what you like about ex players and sour grapes and most of us won't ever know what goes on behind closed doors but there is some serious lack of man management skills at the club.

We may well be enjoying our only time in the SPL time will tell but I have not enjoyed the product on show last season or at the start of this.

Who is to blame ? Can't always be the assistant manager can it.

The arguments for the defence keep quoting location and players won't sign longer contracts mmmmm Caley seem to manage fine.

Disappointing start to season but I will be there no matter what but I reserve the right to comment negatively or positively when I see fit.

DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

So, I'll say it again then, what's the answer?

(08-16-2014, 10:34 PM)gudgie67 Wrote: Seriously people want this thread deleted because someone DARES to have an opinion.

Long Live The Happy Clappers and as I have stated on a previous thread we have the set
1. The players need time to gel
2. Derek doesn't know his best team
3. We are a small town team and we need to remember where we have come from.

Same bull trotted out the last two seasons.

Roy MacGregor has made us an SPL team unfortunately the product is not good enough and you can spin it anyway you like 7th flattered us greatly last season.

You can say what you like about ex players and sour grapes and most of us won't ever know what goes on behind closed doors but there is some serious lack of man management skills at the club.

We may well be enjoying our only time in the SPL time will tell but I have not enjoyed the product on show last season or at the start of this.

Who is to blame ? Can't always be the assistant manager can it.

The arguments for the defence keep quoting location and players won't sign longer contracts mmmmm Caley seem to manage fine.

Disappointing start to season but I will be there no matter what but I reserve the right to comment negatively or positively when I see fit.

DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD.

Caley don't manage fine, remember we beat them to top six in our first season. They have been relegated and apart from the last couple of years flirted with it from year to year. They took time to adjust and build a squad. Relax, get behind the team and management.
Close the thread until someone comes up with a sensible alternative.

Goodnight.