Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Dundee United 14/5
(05-14-2022, 04:37 PM)county AML Wrote: same as the Motherwell game we were absolute garbage in the first half
and improved in the second half still a good season so no real complaint there 

however the game starting 11 minutes late due to the animals in the away end throwing toilet rolls and flares all over the park begs the question what sort clowns are running security at the ground a few weeks back the youngsters in the jail end threw 2 small flares onto the park the result was 4 police officers and 6 stewards standing over them for weeks  
i know the stewards will never find every single flare Etc but it is obvious today they never bothered to search a single person in the away end head of security should resign or be sacked 
the pitch invasion prompted the police officers at the jail end to wander down to to the away end they did not get involved in any way so brilliant value for money there
(05-14-2022, 04:37 PM)county AML Wrote: same as the Motherwell game we were absolute garbage in the first half
and improved in the second half still a good season so no real complaint there 
Ok,I have calmed down a bit. 
We were not garbage first half. Malky gave youngsters and fringe players a run out,it was a dead rubber, it was a test.
The Dundee Utd fans were an absolute disgrace to their club,and Scottish football.
Dundee Utd players were an absolute disgrace to their club and Scottish football, posing for selfies with fans after the second goal, their keeper joining in the celebrations at the opposite end.
At the end, DU club officials ,including the owner went on the pitch to join in the celebrations,ignoring the announcement to stay off the pitch,again a disgrace to their club and Scottish football
Now, security at the ground, who is in charge? A blind man could see what was about to happen,drink fuelled fans who were damaging the playing surface with smoke bombs. I understand that the stewards are not able to stop an invasion due to sheer numbers, but police shrug their shoulders saying it is the stewards job,which gives them no support.
I salute the female steward  and the young team,who did not react,who ran after and apprehended a lad who ran down and goaded the singing section,in front of police officers,who did nothing,until Fergie yes Fergie, not the security officer, went on to the pitch and instructed the police to get involved and apprehend the guy.
Why do Police Scotland allow this to happen up here ,it doesn’t happen in the Central Belt?
It is now time to pull buses over and check for alcohol I’m afraid,a blind eye is no use anymore, but I guessPolice Scotland will only do this to buses travelling south to a game,to be seeing to do their job.
Sorry to end a great season for us on a negative,but something has to be done to stop this.
PS ,BBC describes the Dundee Utd fans as boisterous ,not obnoxious ,spoiling idiots.

Messages In This Thread
Dundee United 14/5 - by RCChimp - 05-13-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by It's Only A Game - 05-13-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by Monthestaggies98 - 05-13-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by Westhillstaggies - 05-14-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by DeLeeuw's Boot - 05-14-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by county AML - 05-14-2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by tattiedave - 05-14-2022, 08:01 PM
RE: Dundee United 14/5 - by Westhillstaggies - 05-14-2022, 06:15 PM