OvertheBridge
Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Printable Version

+- OvertheBridge (http://www.overthebridge.info)
+-- Forum: Forums (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: In The Jailend (http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Motherwell away 6/5/17 (/showthread.php?tid=2014)

Pages: 1 2

Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Strathpefferstaggie - 05-02-2017

After last Friday night hammering of ICT we need to keep the momentum going we are without Boyce and Schalk so it's going to be interesting to see the lineup on Saturday we have not beaten Motherwell this season so I will take a draw

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Deke Slayton - 05-02-2017

Yup, a draw would be a decent result. Motherwell will be a much tougher proposition than ICT. I'll be delighted to get a dour 0-0. COYS

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Ullapool Staggie - 05-03-2017

Not done great against the well this season. A draw would be satisfactory but we're good enough to take all 3. COYS

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Forfinn - 05-03-2017

I walked out during our last game at Motherwell in October/November. It was truly awful and a real nadir of the season for me. Things have turned around considerably since then and I'm quietly optimistic going in to this. That said, given Boyce and Schalk are both out, I'll settle for a draw.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - County Lad - 05-03-2017

Now we have the midfield with some bite with O'Brien and Chow allowing Woods to play further forward. Having not played well against Motherwell this season but with the confidence up after beating Caley I think we can take three points
My selection would be along this lines 4-5-1
Fox
Naismith Fraser Davis VDW
Dow O'Brien Chow Woods Cardyne
Curren
Subs:- McCarry, Routis, Dykes, Tumilty, Kellor-Dunn, Morrison (Quinn or McEveley whichever one is fit)
After watching Development team a few times I would have no hesitation in playing any of the Dev squad

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - mike_lowrie - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 11:09 AM)County Lad Wrote: Now we have the midfield with some bite with O'Brien and Chow allowing Woods to play further forward. Having not played well against Motherwell this season but with the confidence up after beating Caley  I think we  can take three points
My selection would be along this lines 4-5-1
                         Fox
  Naismith Fraser Davis VDW
Dow O'Brien Chow Woods Cardyne
                    Curren
Subs:- McCarry, Routis, Dykes, Tumilty, Kellor-Dunn, Morrison  (Quinn or McEveley whichever one is fit)
After watching Development team a few times I would have no hesitation in playing any of the Dev squad

I am sure I heard somewhere that Morrison is out for rest of the season with an injury. But I could be wrong

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Strathpefferstaggie - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 12:10 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: I am sure I heard somewhere that Morrison is out for rest of the season with an injury. But I could be wrong

Yes Morrison is out for the rest of the season

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - CraigyStaggie - 05-04-2017

Boyce and Schalk out so i'd deffo take a draw.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Ross shire buff - 05-04-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:59 AM)Forfinn Wrote: I walked out during our last game at Motherwell in October/November.  It was truly awful and a real nadir of the season for me.  Things have turned around considerably since then and I'm quietly optimistic going in to this.  That said, given Boyce and Schalk are both out, I'll settle for a draw.

Through thick an thin I stay to watch 
Even if we nit up to the match 
I'm no pleased but all I can say 
Ross county ill not walk away 

Next year I do hope that youth is given more opportunity than now ,I've always chamioned youth 
Always said there was talent up here. It was coaches we neede ,Ketts proving me right with under twenties plus other coaches with younger boys Britain. Kinky. And of course the head of youth development. Stevie

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - LauchlansLeftBoot - 05-04-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:59 AM)Forfinn Wrote: I walked out during our last game at Motherwell in October/November.  It was truly awful and a real nadir of the season for me.  Things have turned around considerably since then and I'm quietly optimistic going in to this.  That said, given Boyce and Schalk are both out, I'll settle for a draw.

Turned round? We have won six league games since then.

The game on Saturday for me is a lot bigger than last weekend, got to make sure we don't lose this, or it see's last weeks work undone.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Forfinn - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 02:31 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Turned round? We have won six league games since then.

Which is a testament to just how bad we were that day.  I'd never left a County game early before in my life.  It must have been how Caley fans felt watching their team chase shadows in the second half last last Friday.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - frankthetank - 05-06-2017

Hopefully the pressure of being in 11th place and their awful home form gets to motherwell. We're certainly capable of winning this but I be happy with a point.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Spain - 05-06-2017

As I think most expected:
Fox
Fraser Davies Kenny
Naismith..........................Gardyne
Chow Woods O'Brien
Dow Curran

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - wemyss77 - 05-06-2017

Will Dow be upfront for deeper I wonder.

We can win this. Curran and header from Davis following a corner. 0-2

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Ed - 05-06-2017

0-1. Routis.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - lemonadedrinker - 05-06-2017

Rooooutisss!!!!

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Spain - 05-06-2017

FT, 1-0 and we're essentially safe now and up to 7th now.

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - Rocco's Wheelie Bin - 05-06-2017

Couldn't make the game today, what happened with the early sub of Dow? Great result, we've really struggled against Well recently, so pleased to take 3 points away to them, without 2 of our main goal scoring threats!

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - jamiepscot - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 04:51 PM)Spain Wrote: FT, 1-0 and we're essentially safe now and up to 7th now.

Unless there's a swing of a dozen or more goals we are safe ?

RE: Motherwell away 6/5/17 - King_Salmon - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 05:05 PM)Rocco Wrote: Couldn't make the game today, what happened with the early sub of Dow? Great result, we've really struggled against Well recently, so pleased to take 3 points away to them, without 2 of our main goal scoring threats!

Willie Miller said Dow went off with a head knock.